Tuesday, February 9, 2010

happy bday jadee june '07


Happy Birthday JADEE - JUNE 07

Jealous those of people circulating you

Admired by most, don’t know what to do

Dreaming of us together, never being apart

Enchanted by your eyes, piercing through my heart

Comprehension is inadequate to my reason

Anticipation grows, incoherent to decision

The sweet sound of your voice

Hurts me inside, leaves me no choice

Emancipate me from my confusion

Redemption is the only solution

In the midst of it all

Never allow my knees to fall

Entice my courage to stand tall

Caught in your scent I can’t resist

All I know is that I must persist

Storms and crash may come and pass

In my heart you will always last

Nostalgic to you, I call home

Only you can bring me back, bring me back home…


1 comment:

  1. haha! dko alam bat lumalaki yung ppart na 'enchanted by your eyes...'

    ReplyDelete