Tuesday, February 9, 2010

a wish come true

for his bday...nov 08


i wished for too much

prayed too hard

yes it is, its really too much to ask

ive asked God so many times

for Him not to close his doors

against my wish,

but as ive said, i know, it is too much

THEN YOU CAME

then there, right then and there

i asked Him

LOrd what have i done to

deserve this gift?”

if you only knew how many times ive thanked him

— and question him at the same time

is he really mine? is he really the one?

the answer to my prayers?

is this for real coz Lord if not…

im starting to be decieved

yes, ive wished too much

yet, God rewarded me

with a far greater answer

he was a wonderful gift

unwrapped, simple, unnoticeable…

each day God dressed him

with such greatness

that you couldnt resist to stare

day by day he blooms into something

you couldnt explain

slowly, he enters my system like a poison

satisfying my dreams and visions

piece by piece he transformed

into an undeniably glamoruos gift

that until to this day i couldnt thank God enough

because no matter what I address this gift

it always turn itself into a priceless surprise

no matter how hard I test this gift

it always find itself winning over me

and no matter how many times I question its existence

it always comeback to me

theres nothing more to doubt

nothing more to say

no more questioning

I just give my endless thanks

Though it is your birthday,

Its me who receives the greatest gift.

You.

Ilove you.. Happy birthday mahal..

Happy bday daw sbi ni Jacob..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment